Friday, March 20, 2015

IHDK(I Honestly Don't Know)

I try counting the times
When i was happy but sad and sad but happy
I keep losing track like i lose my mind
Although sometimes i feel just fine but sometimes isn't all times
And it gnaws at me, how temporary is the only thing that's meant to be
Everything changes and everyone leaves
You hope for a break but the world won't freeze
Not for you or me, because that's just it
God doesn't want to be thought of as eccentric
Yet He really is, he plots and he plans in every frame
While we're figuring out someone to blame
He sits and he waits for us to feel the pain

Of finally getting it
Seeing is believing, so here's the thing
Flashes of images you try to blink away
Is evidence of how much you have to pay
For the crime you did and for the time you didn't
Turn the other way from temptation cause weak is weak
You know what you are and you know what you'll always be
All He wants now is for you to just come clean

No comments:

Post a Comment