Friday, January 2, 2015

Let's Get Deep

  I'm not at home and it's almost one in the a.m. I want to be somewhat productive and write or come up with something that allows me to express my feelings and thoughts clearly. This is actually a lot harder than it sounds but since i have nothing else to do and sleep is the later option, i'll give it a try.

I'm not in my own bed
And you're not in yours 
Is this what it has to come to?
An empty house and a broken wine bottle

As i recalled not long ago
It wasn't this lonely
And it wasn't this sad
And there weren't any packed bags

-chorus-
Don't turn that knob
Don't say we're not in this together anymore
Fall into my arms
Like you did that one night
Come close so you can tell my misery
Is tearing me apart

Was it in the future
You saw it all happen
The rain you poured over me
That's finally drowning our memories

Even if it's for the best
Somehow i still can't erase
The worst and the best part of me
Well, i hope it stays this way forever but

-bridge-
And i can't stand up for myself
With you gone i may as well be in hell
My light burnt out
Still can't talk about
Our moments that can't stay
Oh, the flames are on their way.

Ah, so i did it. I'm sure this is really bad but now that it's done, i'm sure i can sleep easily and in utter peace tonight, thanks to the satisfaction of completing a song. And in no more than 20 minutes. Take that, Taylor Swift. But whoops, too bad mine probably sucks more than cow titties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment