Monday, May 26, 2014

What Else Has Changed?

  Today, i finally got my phone back. After two long months of phone-less hours, I finally have it in the palm of my hands once again. Although it has become somewhat of a foreign weight on my hand, i still am glad that i have it back with me and that i can call and communicate and just be cool with my phone again. Anyways, i went to fix my guitar strings last weekend(finally) and wow, was it pricey. My high E string broke a little over two months back, around the same time i lost possession of my phone, so yeah, i was both phone-less and guitar-less for two months. Truth be told, it wasn't as horrible as it seemed to be. Like i mentioned in my previous update, being without my phone was something new and it brought me a gush of fresh air. I felt good, for once. I'm not sure if that had something to do with my phone being taken away from me, but i just know i didn't feel as much negativity as i did when i had my phone with me.

  Now that i have my phone back, it feels kinda weird. I realized that the screen was a lot more smaller than thought it was and how big my fingers were typing away on the keypad. I also came to a realization that without phones, we as humans would still be able to survive, well, at least i would. It really wasn't that bad. As for my guitar, after months of not being able to pluck it, fingering the chords, the tip of my fingers started to ache again after playing it for a short while. That's what i get for not practicing and damn, were they a pain in the arse. There are like, two thousand songs i'm dying to learn but can't because thirty minutes into playing it, my fingers felt like they were being scissored off one by one. Ugh, i hate it. I hate not being able to play. I hate being rusty.

  What else has changed? Hmm. Nothing much, i guess, but i did get an increase of subscribers on asianfanfiction.com. I went from 20 subs to around 78 subs in a month and i'd be lying if i said i wasn't happy about it. I didn't think anyone would find any interest in my story because well, it was off to a pretty bad start, being extremely slow in progress and very low in suspense and shit, but surprisingly there were people out there who liked these. Apparently, as long as you continued on with your frequent updates and made sure they didn't stray too far away from the main characters of the story, the subs would still like it. I wish i could write better. I hope i don't disappoint them LOL, but i really have zero experience with writing stories that i actually carry on after the third or so page of it. Yep, so this is pretty new to me. I hope i do well.

  Right, i have tuition in like half an hour so i'm gonna go. It's accounts so i can't exactly afford to ditch, no matter how tired and sleepy i actually am. And ugh, i still have to go to school early in the morning tomorrow for the stupid teacher's day thing. It's like we actually care enough about them to want to celebrate it with them. We're just forced to. They probably don't even like us, so why should we like them? There is a line between respect and seeing them as anything more than teachers. Kay, i'm tired and i want to go to bed. BUT I CAN'T UGH. GOODBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment