Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Damn

  I just typed out a super long update but had left it hanging while I went to check out other social network and now it's gone. Fucking app didn't freaking save it as a draft. God damn it. I will not apologize for my excessive usage of inappropriate language because I had already done so in my previous post but sadly it wasn't saved so you'll never know what I said or what I talked about. Fuck you blogger app for being so dumb and un-user friendly. Middle finger up. Or you could always just you know READ BETWEEN THE LINESA OF MY FINGERS. 

  Dammit it was such a good update. Ugh. I hate you and I don't care if I sound like some spoilt thirteen year old right now because I'm utterly annoyed of your failure at being effectient like you were supposed to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment