Sunday, July 22, 2012

MY BANDSSSS

You'll need to read my previous post to get what i'm actually saying here. SOOO, basically Simple Plan, Mayday Parade, Daughtry and All Time Low are my faborite bands that i love listening to, although sometimes it depends solely on my ever-changing mood. They're all rock bands, so yeah think you get the picture, and all of them taught me at least one thing about life.

Simple Plan taught me that i'm not all that, and that if i try hard enough, i can be what i want to be despite how challenging, excuse the language, bitchy, life can be sometimes and what people might think or say about me.

Mayday Parade taught me how to be stay strong, act a little romantic and sweet to the person i love. And also, to cherish my friends deeply.

Daughtry taught me that the reason i'm able to be the person that i am today is because of the love, support from my family and to never forget about my roots, where i came from, to forever on to those memorable times in the past.

All Time Low taught me how to hang loose, to treat things not-too-seriously so that i don't miss out on the fun in things and to understand that there's always a positive side to everything.

WHEEEE, I LOVE MY REASONS FOR LOVING THESE GREAT BANDS. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment