Thursday, October 27, 2016

Rusty Bean

You can't tell me she isn't beautiful. You can't tell me you don't like looking at her. You can't tell me to stop loving her. She is so beautiful, although not all the time, but that makes me cherish even more the times when she's so perfect to me that nothing else in this world exists. Maybe it's because the light has shot her right, or it's because of the way she's seated, or the music playing in the background, but I just can't look anywhere else right now. She's too beautiful.

She's so beautiful.

I wish I could write a song in remembrance of this moment, but time has proven to me that I'm as good at song writing as I was good at ping pong. I play it every now and then, mostly with my bedroom wall(just the way I liked it actually). I was okay at it, nothing to shout about. Just like my lyric-writing skills. I guess I do both for my own pleasure and nothing else. Hmm, I really enjoy doing them.

What do I talk about now? I think I'll share a little about school. School is hectic, although I don't look it. I'm running out of time to study for my subjects. I'm currently behind in all five of them. I hope I won't actually do shit for them. God, I wish Lyn would stop distracting me from my studies. If she just acted her fucking age, I wouldn't be struggling so much for my studies. I'm not a bad student, but with the wrong people, I can be the fucking shit on the fan.

But fuck, she's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment