Sunday, January 17, 2016

Edited

when i'm not loving you
it’s quite hard to see pass death
your hands tangled in my hair
it takes me to my next breath

i won't close my eyes
this way I won’t lose sight of you
i just want to see you a little longer

come close, don't you worry
you won't ever lose me
I can tell what’s your biggest fear
but darling I’m here, I’m here

sweetheart, hold on to me
help keep the ground near my feet
I’m crazy, way out of my mind
till i can come home to you

have you seen a shooting star
me neither but I’d wished for you
I’d hope to god for it to come true
i kept praying, please, please, please

then came a library day
dressed in black and white
hiding in a very shy smile
you looked right at me and all i know is
i just want to see you a little longer

it takes a lot, i know
for someone who can't love to love
it takes even more, i'm sure
for someone to love someone who can't be loved
well baby, I’m in deep love with you
and baby, I know you are too

No comments:

Post a Comment