Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Save Me But Don't


I gave up hope as it gave up on me
Quitters never win but i'm just trying to stay clean
It's been a long morning and i can feel my hand itch
I can feel the skies crashing down, is this in my head?
If my head's the problem, i think i'm better of dead

Kill me
I want you to save me
Save me
I want you to kill me


I stay up late to see myself becoming something else
I'm scaring myself, i don't have anyone else
I can say all i want but what do i get?
I can scream all i want but what does it do?
Every memory still cuts through and through
Every empty photo frame still reminds me of you

Kill me
I want you to save me
Save me
I want you to kill me

My shoulders are being dragged down
I no longer want to be found
By people i call friends in hopes that they would try to help mend
What they put there themselves along with my family's help
How can i get myself to escape this hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment