Thursday, December 20, 2012

The End Of The World On The 19th

21.12.12 that is supposedly the date when all these shit come to an end. Something about the Mayans and their predictions cause they were somehow convinced that when their calender or something came to an end, that's when the world will cease to exist as well. I'm not sure if i've gotten the facts right, but i'm pretty sure it's revolving around that perimeter. Anyways, I have decided to give a hopefully quick update to explain why the end of the world for me was on the 19th this month. The result for my public exam have been revealed, and i'm less than joyful about it. Way, way, way less. It's not entirely because i'm disappointed about how i performed, but rather because i've become this big disappointment to my family, especially my grandma, who according to reliable sources (my mom), had high hopes and expectations for me. So, i turned out to be just another balloon, cause y'know how my family put their efforts and blablafish into trying to make me a better person so i picture that as them blowing air into a balloon, and i'm that balloon. The more they blow, the bigger i get, and then just when they thought i've become a very large balloon, something they can be proud of, i burst into nothingness. So much for their efforts. You feel me?

Yeah i've noticed that i suck with metaphors but that never stopped me from using it. Get it now? I'm just a disappointment to them. They might not show or say anything, but it's not like i need them to to understand y'know. It's written all over their faces, 'DISAPPOINTMENT' but oh who the hell could blame them. Wanna blame someone? Blame me. Blame the ungrateful sloth of a daughter who didn't try her best despite everything that her family had to go through in order for her to have a shot at success. BAHHH.

See, even though the world will most probably end on the 21st, which is like this coming..Friday (tomorrow), MY WORLD ended two days ago from that day. So, if God decides to let the human race face the wrath of mother nature's revenge, all i can say is 'come at me, brotha'. So what if the world ends? Mine did. Bigggg deal. All i need to do is to get reborn again, which is exactly what i'm hoping for. Anyhoo, what i'm trying to put into logical words is that, if the world really comes to an end, life will find a way (quote from the dino movie Jurassic Park). Plus, even if it doesn't, it's not like you'd be here to see all that happen, no, you'll be long dead and gone because in order for a new world to resurface, the old one will have to get the hell out. Landlord probably doesn't like us very much huh. Yeah okay, so this is pretty much it for today. If the world does end, i have three words for every living soul on the planet.

John.

Fucking.

Meyer.

Friends With Benefit anybody? No? You guys suck.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment