Friday, May 25, 2012

Holidayssss, not really

Today is officially the first day of my mid-year holidays, or what i call 'summer holidays' to feel more awesome. You'd think that the first day of holidays are the most enjoyable, crazy and fun day of all times, but not to me. I think it's because i based mine on today of all first day of holidays that i had. So what i did the whole day was, i woke up at 9.30 a.m, ate breakfast, went to stare at the air for about an hour, i suppose, then went over to my phone, turned on my crazy/obsessive/stalker mode and stalked my LLCC - Latest Lezbo Celeb Crush which is currently the super adorable and talented, 15 year old Chloe Grace Moretz. Yeah, i know, we're of the same age. And yeah sure, go freak yourself out about me kinda-obsessing over a teenage gal. I think everyone has that phase where they go lunatic about some celeb guy or girl. It's normal. Right, super normal. I'm pretty sure everyone does it.

Back to my very interesting first day of holidays, after stalking my LLCC, i had my lunch and then went to tuition. When tuition ended, i hopped into my grandma's vehicle and went home. I bathed and got ready for my next tuition. After two and a half hour of learning about how Charles Vyner Brooke gave away my state to the Britts like it was some no-biggie gift or something, i arrived home only to find my brother not at his Friday-night spot, the computer room. So he was at the cineplex watching the movie that i've only been dying to watch, Dark Shadows starring Johnny Depp and of course, my dear Chloe M while I was decomposing in my history tuition. Life is so very fair.

And after screaming at my brother for watching it without me for about half an hour, i finally gave that up and came to sit in front of my laptop. Turned the darn thing on and came to my very depressing blog. Who else reads it but me? Oh wells, i've always enjoyed reading and re-re-re-re-reading my entries over and over again till my eyes start to water. I only stop because i didn't want them to start oozing out blood. Yeah, i'm like super phobic about blood, but it's only MY blood that i get freaked out by. I got a bad nose-bleed once and after that horrible experience, i only breathed through my mouth until i was told that over-breathing is not the cause of bad nose-bleeds. And, there is no such thing as over-breathing, well there is, it's called 'Hyperventilation'. Okay so yeah. I have LLCC's and i only hate my blood. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment