Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

Hey... um, so today's Good Fri. Nothing's up for me today. Well, just gonna tell ya that we got second place for the basketball competition. Lost our first match during finals against a really rough, and good team. Okay, other than that, i have nothing else to say about last week, except that i missed like two week of school!! First week was because of debate, then the week after that was basketball. And well, this week, i learned nothing at school because it was obvious that i couldn't catch whatever most of the teachers are saying. Plus, my specs broke on wed. NOT MY FAULT, I'M INNOCENT.

I was in the car. I took my specs off so that i could doze off for a moment and who knew that my 1.5 L of water would break my specs? It just fell on it, therefore crushing it, i guess. So, i couldn't turn back to get my spare one as i was already almost reaching the school. Yea, i went to school without my specs. I was kinda blind as everything i see, is a blur. And that was also why i couldn't concentrate in class, because i had a killer headache caused by my almost-blindness. That afternoon was hell, man.

Anyway, that's everything i wanna tell about that awful day. Now, i just wanna sit back and relax. Again, MAY MY STUPIDITY LEAD THE GOOD WAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment