Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Basketball, yea?

Well, this is the second day of the kuching under 15 gals interschool basketball competition. Competition spot is at my school and thank God for that, cuz we're more fimilar with the surrounding there. So, the last match today was already our fourth match since the competition started. And, we won all four! Yeah, us! Correction, yeah, them! I mean, they play more than the other five of us on the team so i guess mostly, it's just them! LOL. Anyways, for the last match of the day, which was us against some-other-school-whom-i-don't-wanna-name, almost half of our team suffered from injuries. Though they're not heavy injuries, it is best to stay on alert mode on them. I myself, got knocked down and kicked at by the opposing team, but there were no heavy injuries for me. WHEW. But my right arm's still a bit sore if someone touches it. Okay, so technically, tomorrow we're up against some science school which are better than we expected them to be. We so hope to beat them so we can get ourselves into the final. So, this is pretty much my Tuesday to Thursday update, i guess. PEACE. And may me and my team make it to the finals, and WIN. BE THE CHAMPS, champs :D

No comments:

Post a Comment