Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My point of view in Life and saving mother earth

I guess it's time for me to stop messing around. Time for me to tell you about my real, boring life. People say that life's full of adventure, but too bad for me, I just can't seem to find them wherever I looked. Then, it hit me. Adventures in life doesn't need you to find them, they just secretly appear in your life without you knowing it or even liking it, for that matter. My adventures in life? Not much and not as exciting as I hoped it would be, but hey, at least I got a life. It's not much, but I'm just happy and thankful that I have the chance to see this amazing and beautiful world, and sad to say that is soon to be polluted. I don't know why, but it seems like everyone one in the world (I'm talking about humans), is out to ruin our beautiful world created by God.
Why? I know this ain't the best place to live, but it's home. Well, and because it's the only place we can survive in, so we don't really have a choice. If there's another planet in the solar system that we can easily move into without spending that much expenses, then I would gladly destroy earth and move to this other planet later. Not gonna happen, I was just kidding. All I'm saying is that, why don't we give it our all to save and protect mother earth that also serves as our home? Why are there still jerks in others parts of the world who throws rubbish into the river freely or idiots who destroys forests so that they can have their shopping mall built or so. Okay, I know that shopping malls are a 'must' in life, but hey, we don't need like what, 5 in one city, do we?
To be honest, 2 of it should be the limit in one city, or maybe 3 in a bigger and more populated city. And that's all it takes for doing your part in saving mother earth. Now, is that so hard? No, it's not. What's hard is trying to do push ups with one finger. Why don't you give it a try? If you can manage that, then I think you won't even have to break a sweat in helping mother earth.
I have to admit that I'm not really doing everything i can to save our home, but at least i TRY not to use air-conds as much as i want to. I TRY not to use plastic bags when i go for grocery shopping and i TRY not to litter everywhere I go. I don't pollute the river with rubbish dump and i sure don't smoke! I only open the fridge when i need to (if you know me well, i think you'll understand that's not really doing any good at all :) . I conserve energy by not turning on the fan but switch on the air-cond when i sleep at night (joking) and not watching the television that use up lots of electric, on the other hand, i try to play my laptop as much as i can (joking again). I help mother earth by planting plants around my housing area so that we have more oxygen and fresh air to breathe into, and not the polluted, harmful, dirty and disgusting air caused my cars and factories and well, all sorts of crappy pollutants creator.
And that is all for today from me, Val. This is my point of view in life and saving mother earth. This may not exactly be a point of view in life, so i'll just think out something sometime later.

No comments:

Post a Comment