Thursday, September 16, 2010

17 September 2010 :Morning

My phone's alarm rang loudly and woke me up precisely at 7.20 a.m. Not really a good time for a half vampire to open up their eyes from a deep, relaxing sleep. I clicked the alarm off and tucked myself into my bed again. About 5 minutes later, the alarm on my digital watch beeped. The beeping of my digital was actually my real alarm in the morning. I instantly sat up straight on my bed and looked around the room. My bed was all messed up...by me, my brother's bed which is situated beside mine was empty but messed up as well.
I crawled out of my bed slowly and went I got on my foot, i started walking like a drunken Irishman all the way to the bathroom. I lifted my towel and slid open the bathroom door. I then clicked on both the light and heater of the bathroom. Hey, when you're a vamp, doesn't mean we hate warm water. I put down my towel on the basin table and brushed my teeth.
It sure sucks when you're brushing your teeth with little pieces of braces sticking onto all of your teeth. I know I'm a vamp, and that is exactly why mom made me go and get braces. My fangs were starting to grow out and believe me, they are not a pretty sight. So, i decided to at least try putting them away by using~braces. That's what most of the teens nowadays have on them. I'm just trying to fit in.
I turned on the the water and undressed quickly. I stepped into the shower and felt more relaxed than ever as the warm water rushing down my body. Too bad it only lasted about 5 minutes or so. I'm always speeding, when i'm eating, bathing, walking, talking. Sometimes, i might be racing against time itself.
I slid into my Black Society shirt and a pair of UnionBay jeans (my favorite daily outfit) after bathing. I put on my digital watch and rushed down to the living room (duh! I have tuition at 8 o'clock!). Grandma was sitting on the couch next to the shoe rack, waiting for me to come down. She arose when she saw me and walked quickly to the kitchen while i went over to the piano and searched thoroughly for my earphones. When i failed on finding it, i went to the kitchen and saw that my grandma was pouring me a bowl of mouth-watering porridge. After taking the bowl with me to the living room, i looked around for my water bottle which was filled with blood (Don't worry, people would think that it's simply a bottle of Rebina. It's difficult to tell them apart).
"It's in the car." Grandma said and then tossed me my pencil case/tuition bag. I use it as a pencil case and i put my exercise book in it. I slipped my feet into my slippers and entered the car. Hmm...porridge are the best! Correction, my Grandma's porridge is the best! According to her personal recipe made for me, 30ml of blood, few pieces of raw meat and a fried egg. Just as simple as that. The only difference is that the meat is still raw and instead of adding ketchup on it, we put blood.
I finished the porridge just in time as we pulled into the tuitions car park. I bid farewell to my Grandmother and close the car door after exiting it. I walked up the stairs and into my classroom, which is like on the third floor. When i sat down on my chair, i took a glimpse at the clock hanging on the wall in front of the classroom. 8.05, i'm not exactly late yet. Since, we had a test at about 8.30, i had time to spare.
So, the whole test and tuition practically passed in a sneeze of the nose. Afternoon's school session's coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment