Friday, September 16, 2016

Make-Up Sex

Make-up sex isn't what most people think it to be. It isn't two people, lying in bed, having sex, with their respective make-up on. Ha-ha, I joke I joke. Okay. Make-up sex. What is it? It is the love-making that takes place post-argument/fight/break-ups with your partner. It's like the honeymoon phase of all breakups or fights that couples go through, that is, if the couple manages to continue staying together post-breakups/fights. Yes, my little honeymoon phase happened yesterday. I intended to write about it yesterday but fatigue and other reasons that may or may not involve the downloading of a Korean simulation game called Mystic Messenger have gotten the best of me. SO, as you know, my baby and I had yet another serious fallout a few days back. It started on Sunday and I was the cause of it and it was really serious because it was the first time Lyn intended not to get back with me after the fallout we had. I know this because her ex-roommate a.k.a best friend told me. And I know it was serious, way more serious than any of the past fights we had because although we've always fought and we've always ignored each other for a certain amount of time after the fight, never was there time where Lyn said no to getting back together. It was always at the back of her head and mine too, that'd we'd find our way back to each other at the end of the day. But this time, it was not like that. So, that obviously had me worried and days went by with me moping and crying and playing alive when I was really fucking dead on the inside. I didn't want to talk to anyone and I didn't want to do anything. My only thought was her. You'd know this by reading my previous update.

Okay, so. The fallout was critical. And I actually thought and believed that we were never getting back together after this. I mean, if you had seen how it was between she and I when we saw each other in school, you'd know what I'm talking about. Long story short, four days had passedwithout us seeing each other(without texting or calling too) and Tuesday was the first day we were supposed to meet face-to-face because we had classes together but that didn't happen because I went to class whereas she did not. She had totally ditched the classes we had together, most probably in effort to avoid seeing my face. That was already a major let-down to me because she's never avoided me like that before. To add kerosene to the burning flame, the second morning was even worse because she actually came to class and sat where she usually sat -next to me, but not a single word was exchanged between us. Not even a glance from her. Me? I was obviously doing what I can to inconspicuously take quick glances at her because I FUCKING MISSED HER. But she was cold. Her face was a stone wall. When she finally did say something to me, it was harsh and brief and work-related. She didn't give two flying shits about the person sitting next to her. When class ended, she was off. It happened faster than a white kid shooting down people in his high school library. She undoubtedly did not want my company wherever she was headed. I, of course, followed her. Not like, immediately because that would be too damn obvious. Gotta give credits to my CIA-alter-ego.

I knew she was headed to the library to meet up with her best friend so my feet kind of levitated there involuntarily. I got myself settled down at our library's self-study zone and decided that it was best to just let go of things and focused on getting some of my work done. When I was about to start, my phone lighted up. Sunshine. She was under the weather and wanted to go sleep at our usual napping spot. She asked if I was coming. HELL YEAH BABY and off I went to the greatest(and only) love of my life. Her stone wall deconstructed after meeting up with me again after our very cold and awkward meet-up in class and things were back to normal.

That evening was our first make-up sex.

I got her home and told her to sleep. She laid on her bed, a thin layer of mattress, with her phone in hand. I laid quietly next to her while she gamed. Sometimes, my arm would dangle over her, pulling her closer to me as we laid there. Other times, I'd be laying to one side on my own or facing up, and she'd come to me. She'd entangle her arm with mine and hugged it while she continued tapping away on her phone. Then, the lights went dim but not our souls. She started the fire and I melted with her every touch. I gave back as soon as I turned molten. We bought our first sex toy about a month back. It was our intention to use it during our overnight stay at the beach resort but that didn't work out. We put it to good use that night though. It started out slow, then the appetite in us grew and grew and grew and we did what we could to satiate ourselves, to satiate each other. We did not go at it for long as I was short on time and had to go home. But it was not a night for losses. On the contrary, we gained. We gained so much more than either of us knew we would.

The day after that glorious night, equipped with our newfound knowledge and feelings, we quickly reached an agreement -to get ourselves back to her house as soon as we can and stay there for as long as we can, which we did. I started driving in her direction at 7.20 in the morning and reached around 7.45. We did not do jump straight into the love wagon right away as she was still feeling groggy from the night before(she had a fever and a real bad flu). It was after her morning shower and the completion of her revision for the test we had in the evening(financial statistics) when we began to feel our emotions stir. I geared up and she readied herself in anxiousness. The familiar feelings from the night before must have hit her hard because the moment after I slid in, the force of her legs pushed up strongly against my backside made me slid in even further. This made her moan in a way that made my heart race and the warmth between my thighs tingle. It made me want more and need more. The fact that she was the one who strongly(and I do mean strong) urged me into filling her up even deeper made my brain cells explode in ecstasy. She wanted this as much as I did. She wanted me as much as I wanted her, and knowing this was better than knowing anything else in the world.

We had slow moments, but they didn't last very long or happened very often because slow was reserved for the beginning of our love-making and for the end(temporary) of her climax, before things get hot and breathless between us again. Our pace was usually fast, speedy and in-depth. Her moans and the way she held on to me revealed that she preferred it to be fast and hard. Fast because friction(the right amount of it) equals sensational sensations and hard because she likes to be rammed up against, always has. She likes the pressure, I guess. And she likes that we move together, like one, when it's fast-paced. If I move up, she moves up. If I move down, she follows. It's hot. Ha-ha.

What's even hotter is the sounds she makes. Oh God, thinking about them and thinking about her, I can feel myself feel things down there. All sorts of good, giddy things. I want her voice to linger in my ear. I want her body stamped into the back of my retinas. I want her arms to enfold me forever and ever. And I want her fingers, tangled deep in my hair. I want her now and I will always want her.

We made love three/four times, that morning. In a span of two hours at most. If it wasn't for school, we would've taken even longer. That was the day we couldn't take our hands off each other for more than 20 seconds. It got so heated and so fucking passionate that we even took things to the bathroom. Yes, the bathroom. I've always fantasized about sex in the shower. How it'd feel to have water dripping down your hair, your back, everywhere while two bodies stick so closely to one another. What it'd be like for water to lubricate her. How it'd feel to eat her out while she stood against the wall, crumpling slowly, gradually sinking to the floor because the sensations were too much for her knees to handle. After yesterday, I'm glad to say I get how it is now. I understand that the water trickling down your back makes you feel refreshed and even more energized to satisfy your lover. I understand that the water between her thighs makes her feel like she's being turned on like never before. And I understand that when it gets too much for her to stay standing up as your tongue deliver her waves and waves of euphoria, she'd have to come down to the floor and so do you and you'll just have to grab the dildo, slide in into one of your fingers(forefinger), and start fingering her but with a silicon-based cock with a hard-on wrapped around the finger that sends her into an orgasmic frenzy.

Yeah, I totally get it.

Wet in bed and wet in shower are two very, very different things that deliver two very different feelings. It is highly recommended that shower sex happens often but not as often as sex in bed. If you overdo something, it might start losing its appeal, no? So yeah. Learned a heck lot of things this week. Learned that I can't be without her. Learned that there's so much about myself that needs a fixer-upper. Learned that she's worth it. Learned that she loves me. Learned that I need her both sexually and emotionally. God, I love the sex.

And God, I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment