Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Empty...

Mmm. I hate the feeling of not being able to feel anything. It's like my heart's kinda empty but whenever i try to fill in some things, it just doesn't work. Kinda like eating chilies which are super spicy and still not rushing to your water bottle after that. Why do i feel empty? 'Cause i have nothing more important in life to feel about, right now. LOL. Actually, i do have...something in life that i really feel heavy about. It's always in my mind, probably even half of my awake time. No kidding. But, it's kinda a stupid thing. Yea, it's what most people my age have, but...i just... Okay, it's hard for me as i... hmm.. i have no words to describe how depressed, empty, and how excited i am. They're all mixed feelings. How am i supposed to feel right if i can feel almost anything...? Gawd, help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment