Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Exam's OVER

Hey, hey, hey :D exam has been over about a week ago and we still gotta go to school, which is absolutely pointless. What do we do at school? Anything BUT study. More than half of my class brought cards to play and the rest of it, well, they're either playing hand games or reading. I myself have been playing cards too at school. Hahaha

Anyways, i ditched school today because it would be a total bore. And then, i've been doing some thinking. I haven't exactly been doing my very best in my studies this year. So, i promised myself that next year, i'll toughen up and improve. My grandma has been pressuring me about the future, again. She asked me what field would i like to study when i graduate, and i was thinking 'i'm not even sure i would graduate'. Truth be told, i wanna study psychology. I love learning about how people, human's mind work, like what makes them do what they do. Those kinda things interest me lots. I guess this field is a bit related to criminology, and i love crime. Hahaha. And i won't mind studying about them.

But the problem is that these are not normal field. And they're not exactly an ideal field of study. I mean, what are the occupations that one who studies psychology can have? A psychologist, or a therapist? Those are the only ones. Also, a lecturer of psychology studies if you prefer. But, that's all. Because it's so limited, i don't think it's ideal for me to get into them. but i don't really want to study about law, business or biology, science or whatever. THEY BORE ME.

Aww man, what the hell am i supposed to do? I know i still have like tonnes of time, but i don't know. I guess i'm just worried. The future can't be planned. Argh, how much i hate surprises

No comments:

Post a Comment