Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ain't Life Grand?

These few days have been a huge bore. School is well, school. Only less fun, more work. So, i ask, ain't life grand? I've got simply nothin' to do. Not one thing. And facing the wrath of boredom is really a terrible thing to do. It's killing me, literally.

I'm soooooo bored that i'm googling random stuffs and listening to whatver song that appears on the screen of my lappie. Tell me i'm amused and well-entertained. Since boredom has taken over most of my week's schedule, i've been trying to make up some new lyrics. Believe me, that is not an easy skill to master. I have no idea how people like Chris Daughtry or the band Simple Plan can come up with really, really amazing lyrics. I tried, FAILED.

Anyways, i just have to think of something else to write about then, other than...love songs? HAHA. Not funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment